- ADE RD3-023 Valkyrie is a 4 MOA GREEN dot designed to fit any Optics Ready pistol with a PISTOL MANUFACTURER PROVIDED mounting plate that is compatible with RMR/SRO, Holosun 407C/507C/508T footprint red dots. The Valkyrie does NOT fit any AFTERMARKET (NON-Genuine) slide that has a optic cut PRECISELY MILLED for the EXACT DIMENSION/LENGTH of Trijicon RMR because Valkyrie is about 1mm longer which prevent it to sit into the shorter cut.
- The Valkyrie ONLY fits name brand pistol manufacturer made Optics Ready pistols, such as Glock MOS, S&W M&P 2.0 OP, IWI Masada, Smith Wesson MP C.O.R.E, CZ P10F/10C optics ready, Walther Q5 Match and Springfield XD/XDM/XDS OSP, Canik TP9 SFX/Combat, FN 509/45 Tactical, Shadow Systems MR 920.
- Those name brand pistol manufacturer made “Optics Ready” handguns all come with several mounting plates/optic cuts marked for different brands of red dots, such as for Trijicon RMR, Shield RMS and Vortex Venom red dot footprint. The Valkyrie fits one of the pistol manufacturer provided plate marked that is compatible with Trijicon RMR.
- ADE Valkyrie created a iron sight curve at the end of the body, and also added two white dots on the curve. For the rear of part of the red dot to become a “back up iron sight” to give enough distance to be a Co-Witness back up sight, in addition to the LED dot and pistol equipped iron sight.
- For non-optics ready pistols that need to use an optic plate/adapter to replace the pistol manufacture equipped rear sight, ADE Valkyrie’s rear white dot acts as a pistol factory original rear sight for Co-Witness
- 4 MOA GREEN Dot. Comes with a picatinny mounting plate and a pair of screws. This red dot does NOT comes with any other optic plate to mount on an specific pistol
- Operates with a single CR2032 battery(install underneath). Gives around 800 hour battery life. Auto powers off after 1 hour of inactivity to save battery.06