- Magnification range of 40x to 1000x – The objective turret provides instant access to 3 magnification levels to easily focus in on minute details from 40X to 1000X. The high-quality lenses are achromatically corrected to improve resolution and color accuracy. it’s more than adequate magnification that enables you to view various specimens, such as microorganisms, plants, insects, pond water, protozoa, and pretty much anything else that can be viewed with a compound microscope.
- Heavy -Duty sturdy metal framework – The microscope kit has a sturdy solid metal framework with stain resistant enamel finish to provide long life. It’s a great and economical option for home labs, classrooms, and research facilities.
- Dual LED light source with intensity adjustment – Variable-intensity LED lighting offers bright, daylight-balanced illumination to produce high-contrast, color-correct images. The compound binocular microscope has alternative top LED and bottom LED Light options to observe different subjects.
- Double-layer mechanical stage – The 2-layer mechanical stage with fine vernier graduation can make two-way fine movement and provides smooth and precise movement for examination of specimen slides. It can hold two standard slides, easier to compare two specimens. The stage’s low-position controls are conveniently placed near the coaxial focus knobs for a streamlined workflow.
- Co-axial coarse & fine focusing adjustment knobs – The co-axial coarse and fine focusing adjustment knobs provides for fine motion. The coarse focus knob is used to bring the specimen into approximate or near focus. Use the fine focus knob to sharpen the focus quality of the image after it has been brought into focus with the coarse focus knob.
- Viewing head with adjustable interpupillary distance – A binocular head is located at a convenient 45° angle to accommodate sitting or standing and cut down on eye strain. To customize the professional microscope to your viewing comfort, the eyepiece spacing can be easily adjusted using a knob.