- Tougher tungsten carbide stays sharper longer
- Thin kerf design results in faster cutting and less drag
- All blades feature 5/8 in arbor with diamond knockout
- Specially formulated anti-stick coating minimizes friction and gum up for smoother cuts
- Ribbed heat vents allow blade to run cooler, reducing blade flexing and binding
Circular saw blade for vinyl, paneling with ultra thin kerf steel, construction grade, series 20. 10mm round arbor carded 5-3/8 inch diameter, 80 teeth Ultra thin kerf, cordless steel saw blades are engineered to optimize the cutting performance of all dewalt 5-3/8 inch and 5-1/2 inch cordless saws with a 10mm arbor.