- Front-Runner – The Endura 4 sets the standard as one of the best-selling folding knives ever made. All members of the Endura 4 family include a four-position clip, a high-strength back lock mechanism, and Trademark Round Hole.
- Light and Durable – This Endura handle is fabricated with Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon. FRN is a polymer mixed with glass fiber that is injection molded and formed into a sleek textured handle, creating a lightweight yet high-strength knife handle.
- A Secure Grip – To provide a non slip grip, these knives are molded with our patented pattern, Bi-Directional Texturing. This texture pattern consists of opposing graduated steps radiating outward from the center of the handle.
- Advanced Cutting Performance – This lightweight knife includes our Saber Grind blade. This grind maintains full thickness through a larger portion of the blade for increased strength and elevated cutting performance.
- Double Duty Blade – This blade includes both our PlainEdge and SpyderEdge grinds. This CombinationEdge blade offers powerhouse cutting performance on fibrous materials as well as the control and precision of the non-serrated section of the blade.